top of page
NGA Certified Test Automation Engineer
NGA Test Automation Engineer Certification program evaluates the Software Test Engineer's knowledge of test design, framework development, test development, and maintenance of test automation solutions.
Also, the certification program evaluates the Software Test Engineer for his programming skills and ability to work independently while working on a complex test development project.
How does Certification Program work?
1. Interested Test Engineer needs to automate business workflows to showcase his expertise in automation framework development and test development
2. All submitted assignments will be reviewed by NGA and given a score out of 100.
3. Evaluation criteria: Review Test Engineer knowledge and working experience for:
a) Software Programming
b) Framework Development
c) Test Development
Certification Program Prerequisites:
1. Minimum 2 Years of work experience as a Software Test Engineer
3. Holds good hands-on experience working with Open Source tools like Selenium, Cypress, or any other tool
4. Worked earlier in Framework Development
5. Worked earlier in Test Development
1. Certification Fees need to be paid only by the Test Engineer who successfully passed the evaluation with a score of more than 70 out of 100
2. Certification Fees: 2499 INR / 50 USD
3. Certification Validity: Lifetime
1. All certified QA Engineers will be promoted at the Global level by Next Generation Automation.
2. Overseas Employers who are building remote work teams can contact certified Automation Engineers for hiring into their teams
2. Domestic Top MNCs Hiring Managers can contact the certified Engineers for Hiring into their companies
3. Certified QA Engineer names will be shared at NGA Platform for Global recognition and to increase personal branding
4. Special Discounts in the future to join NGA Paid Services
5. Join NGA In house Testing team and work for NGA Clients
Require Free Website Sign Up, Existing members use own login credentials
bottom of page